AD630 Dissolved Oxygen & Temperature Waterproof Meter with Galvanic Probe
- DO readings displayed in ppm or % saturation units
- DO calibration at 1 or 2 standard points (0 and 100%), or at 1 custom point (>20%)
- Galvanic DO probe with built-in temperature sensor
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Setup mode for setting altitude & salinity compensation factors, temperature measure unit (°C or °F), serial communication parameters, date & time, auto-off, instrument ID code
- HOLD feature to freeze stable reading on the LCD
- GLP feature to view last calibration data
- PC interface via RS232 port
Galvanic probe: Unlike polarographic probes, Galvanic DO probes do not require any conditioning time when the unit is switched on, saving time when many measurements are required.
AD630 offers high performance at an affordable price
Supplied complete with:
AD8001/3 galvanic DO probe with a built-in temperature sensor, a spare membrane with O-ring, electrolyte solution (30 ml bottle), AD9551 serial communication cable, 1.5V AA alkaline battery (4 pcs), user manual.